PowerBilt Steel Buildings has over 20 years of experience and is the #1 manufacturer of Quonset buildings in the United States. The company prides itself on offering 100% USA-made structures and they always offer the best price.
If someone beats their price, they offer a price match.
Who is PowerBilt Buildings?
Powerbilt has been in business for over 25 years, and they service the entire United States, including Hawaii. The company is the first in the world to receive Government Services Administration approval, and they meet the strict requirements of:
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
The builder manufactures 100% of its buildings in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to keep the company 100% American-made.
The Quonset Buildings Specialists
Powerbilt Buildings is known for its Quonset buildings, which can withstand the harshest weather conditions.
The company prides itself on offering:
- Factory direct delivery to cut out the middleman and save you money
- Near-zero maintenance with no shingles or siding to replace, no gutters to clean and structures that are fire- and vermin-proof
- 30-year and a six-month warranty on their galvalume coating
- Spaces that are 100% usable without trusses or beams that get in the way
- Commercial-grade coated steel, tested to last even in the harshest weather conditions worldwide
Ease of construction is one of the reasons people rely on Powerbilt Buildings. The structures are shipped with manuals that are easy to follow. Due to the unique design of their Quonset buildings, 70% of a building can be bolted together without special equipment, tools or skills.
Many customers decide to erect their own Quonset huts.
If you have as few as four people in total, you can erect your building on your own, saving a substantial amount of money in building costs.
Most customers can complete their build in three days with their three or four friends.
Powerbilt Quonset Buildings Made to the Finest Standards
Personalized service begins the moment that you quote your build. Technicians respond in just 24 hours, and they will guide you through the entire process. The rep will offer the assistance you need to have your building erected rapidly.
You can choose from multiple models in the Powerbilt lineup:
- A Model. Weather-tight and easy to put together, these models are available in widths of 10’ – 100’ and offer a maintenance-free, weather-tight construction.
- P Model. The P model comes with a pitched roof and straight sides. Widths range from 14’ – 30’, and this is the ideal choice for workshops, garages or storage.
- Q Model. Superior strength makes this model to allow for 20’ – 100’ widths and is often used for military applications. If you live in areas with extreme weather, the Q Model will work well.
- S Model. The S model has a round roof with straight sides. Widths range from 12’ to 50’.
- R Model. The R Model has width options from 10’ to 100’ with straight sides and a rounded roof.
PowerBilt’s unique components make these structures superior in terms of strength with:
- Panel overlaps that fit snug together, don’t require caulking, and reduce erection time by up to 40%
- Roof and sidewall systems that can withstand up to 150 MPH winds and steel gauges from 14 to 23
- Panel crimping to reduce buckling and strengthen panels by as much as 25%
- Endwall panels that are resistant to corrosion and can also withstand 150 MPH
- High-grade bolts that can withstand a 500-hour salt spray test and offer high durability
Kits are available with 100% customization.
Powerbilt Buildings offer the world’s finest Quonset buildings. As a specialist with over 25 years of experience manufacturing Quonset huts, they have the expertise to make your build as simple and stress-free as possible.
To get your own quonset building visit PowerbiltBuildings.com
For Residential buildings choose “Other” to get started